Thursday, April 17, 2014

Some Initial Feelings

Hey, it's my first ever blog post... Would ya look at that. 

So I was going to start this post talking about how I don't understand blogging, but my "editor" John decided that it was too cliche. He recommended that I start this whole thing with an attention grabbing story, like a failed suicide, or something dramatic, but, that also seems too cliche, and untrue... So I find it only fitting to start this and tell you about my weird, but lovable, friend-- don't worry though, he also happens to crack me up.
I like to call this segment...

The Wonderful Shit John Does and Says

  • John: *throws chair across room* *bangs on bed* are you done yet??
  • Me: No John
  • John: Isn't this Matt's mattress?
  • Me: I don't know.  
  • John: I'm gonna go steal Kassi's pillows
    • *Exit John*
    • *John returns*
  • John: Now I should make a blog 
  • John: I need to be the first one to read this post 
  • John: What? Am I not allowed to think? Am I not allowed to look into the stars? Meany.  
So I'll be honest, this isn't the most hilarious encounter that I've had with this kid, but hey, I'm just trying to be original... On the internet... That has a virtually infinite amount of information.

But now, as promised, I'm going to actually share some initial feelings about this whole blog situation. I don't know how this thing works, but sometimes I'm funny, and also I work with kids (which is funny), and also I sometimes I have cool stories. So is there really any better way to share all of these things with the world than on the internet.

John is now telling me that this post is like the pilot episode of my whole blog, so it has to really interest my audience, but not give too much away. With that little gem of information from him, I think I'll end my post with saying that in my next "episode" or post, I'll explain this whole theory of becoming wreckless. John thinks it's clever, so that's cool. 

  • John: I am going to shoot this show in the face... It sucks so bad 
    • Exit John



1 comment: